PenisHealth

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Penis Enlargement - Real Results Or a Real Flop?

There are many ways one can go when dealing with penis enlargement. There are pills, pumps, creams, devices and exercises. Ill go over some of these right now.

Pills - If you think you can take a pill and make your penis enlarge, you might be crazy! Smilin' Bob was a funny commercial, but these don't work for growth.

Pumps - While they will suck blood into your penis like a vacuum and make it swell up, the results are not permanent and you could risk permanent damage to your penis if you over pump. That's enough for me to stay the heck away.

Creams - Um..please refer to the pills description!

Devices - These do work, if you pick the right one. Don't go cheap on these if you want results. The good thing about penis enlargement devices is that you don't have to do any of the work - the device does it all for you. Like anything, this will take time, but if you stick to it you can expect some good gains.

Exercises - Like devices, these also work. You have to stick to a regular "workout" schedule and do not over do it. Just like working out with weights, your penis needs time to rest after a workout. I recommend exercise 3 times a week to start and don't go over 4 days a week.

I have personally used a penis enlargement device, exercises and a pump. I used the pump when I was 16 years old and I'm lucky my penis still functions. I would literally watch tv in my room and have that thing pumping for hours! When my penis started to take on a funky shape (top heavy is a good description), I stopped using it.

My favorite right now is exercises. I have grown over 2 inches and don't need to use the device any more. By exercising my penis 3 times a week, I keep it in shape and living large. My favorite exercise is the PC flex, not because you can do it anywhere, but because it makes your erections as hard as a rock. You feel like you can bust through a brick wall with this one!

If you would like to exercise for penis enlargement, you can visit a website I found that has free exercises explained for you. It also has some videos. Check it out and keep at it...you will see results.

To learn the penis enlargement exercises that helped me grow my little friend into a man, just visit Free Penis Exercises. You will see results right away (especially girth), but you have to stick to it to become a champion. It's not that hard, you can do it!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Hoffer



Thank for reading Abnormally Large Penis


No comments:

Post a Comment